Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spelling Bee Final Preview

Source: Spelling Bee



One of my favorite events, and one that make me feel dumber and dumber every year is the National Spelling Bee. I watched the semifinals earlier today and there are 11 kids left.

They are:

19. Ramya Auroprem
65. Serena Laine-Lobsinger
88. Kyle Mou
89. Aishwarya Pastapur
103. Kennyi Aouad
110. Kavya Shivashankar
139. Sidharth Chand
158. Tussah Heera
170. Neetu Chandak
201. Anamika Veeramani
276. Tim Ruiter

So breakdown is 7 girls and 4 boys left.

1 chinese kid
1 black kid
2 white kids
and
7 indian kids (I think)

I'm picking the Chinese kid. He's wearing lucky number 88! GO MOU!!!
I'll be watching tonight. 8pm Eastern on ABC.

All Canadians have been eliminated. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Here's a clip from last year's winner :)


Youtube Link

No comments: