Friday, May 1, 2009

Asian Steamed Meatballs


Source: Noodles and Rice



MMMMMMMmmmmm! Something for me to try this weekend :)

I had leftover pork fillings when I made pork dumplings for dinner last night. Usually I’d put the leftover in a freezer bag, freeze it, and use it later for dirty rice. Last night I decided to turn them into mini meatballs and steamed them like I did the pork dumplings.

If you want to make a lot for appetizers
or snacks, here’s a modified recipe of the dumplings to make Asian Steamed Meatballs.

INGREDIENTS :

6 button mushrooms, finely chopped
3 stalks of scallions, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely copped
1 package of ground pork
2 tsp of rice cooking wine
1 tbsp of hoisin sauce
salt and pepper
water for steaming
vegetable oil

....more

No comments: