Thursday, December 25, 2008

Japanese Drinks


Source: dannychoo.com

Theres a huge variety of drinks available in Japan and you could last quite a while drinking something different every day.

Photos of vending machines and drinks follows. You will notice that there are some freebies attached to some drinks at no extra cost. Some are useful, some make you want to hit somebody. The One Piece freebie attached to the Fanta is a refrigerator magnet which also seals bags of crisps - left it in the hotel bin ^^;




I've had some of these drinks before. Some of them might be the iced tea I get at different Calgary Chinatown locations.

I think it was this one:

1 comment:

Anh Khoi Do said...

Man, I'd really like to try the Tofu milk, but I wonder if it can be found in Montreal's Chinatown.

Anyway, merry Christmas and happy New Year!