Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Teen faces charges for 'ring and run' at girl's home


Source: Mainichi

KYOTO -- An 18-year-old part-time worker faces charges for repeatedly ringing the door bell at the home of a junior high school girl here and running away late at night, police said Tuesday.

Police sent an investigation report to prosecutors on Tuesday, accusing the youth of violating a Kyoto prefectural ordinance prohibiting people from creating a nuisance. His name is being withheld under the Juvenile Law.

He admitted to the allegations during questioning. "I heard that the girl said I was arrogant, so I wanted to harass her," he was quoted as telling investigators.


Getting revenge by ringing a doorbell? I thought you got revenge by punching someone in the face or videotape them for later use.

He's probably sitting at the police station thinking.. I'm arrested for this? I should at least made it worth it.

No comments: