Friday, July 17, 2009

Asian Hottie Wanted for Photoshoot


Hahahaha saw this on Craigslist

Hi,

I'm looking for a hot asian female to pose next to my smoking Black Dodge Charger. I love this car & I Love Asian women, so why not combine the two in a commemorative photo? Please wear something sexy (up to your discretion) and be ready for a lovely summertime photo-shoot. You can keep digital copies of the photos for you portfolio, show off how good you look, show your grandchildren... Don't let your beauty fade without some type of historical proof! ;^)

Thank you.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: 100 Dollars cash bucks


Come on. That's ridiculous. $100? It might cost the girl $100 just to get there and back. Teenage girls might go for it? I don't know.. that's just not enough. Not even enough to buy a dress.

No comments: