Monday, July 13, 2009

Fondling Boobs At Your Fingertips


Source: Japanorama



Etsu Japan has partnered with CARNELIAN Sensei
and TONY Sensei to create these magnificent hand-painted keyboards. The artwork displays the manga masters' keen eye and vivid imagination to best advantage but you may wonder... why use a computer keyboard for a canvas?

The only answer I can think of is that your average anime otaku geek would do just about anything to get his hands on one of the cute cuties depicted... and for just 10,000 yen (about $105) each, they can!

.....more





If I walked into a boy's room and saw anime posters all over the walls, I'd leave. However I think this keyboard is pretty cool so I might stay :P

And what happens when the keyboard is dirty? We've all had crumbs and dirt in our keyboard. Do we just pick it up and shake her boobs?


No comments: