Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chinese Homework Assignment!

Source: funny-city



So in school there's an assignment to teach kids about 1870s America. This particular one is about Chinese railway workers and what they would write in a letter back home.

So the student answered appropriately I think!





Translation:
My living conditions here are poor.
The working environments here aren't great either, and there is very little welfare.
But don't worry, every day there are only about 10 people who get into serious injuries, and I'm very careful.
We opened a little shop, the business isn't very popular.
Even though my english isn't very good, I can still kind of understand the white people.
I hope I can succeed. I will be working really hard here, and watching my health.
Are you guys well?
I miss you guys, hope we can see can see each other again.

1 comment:

xsound said...

Зайдите на наш эро видео чат www.rynetki.ru, там вы найдёте страстных моделей, жаждущих открыть с посетителем эротический видеочат в онлайн режиме.